Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Got Cauught Streaking

Tender

discovered when things are discovered and old lessons of our parents and elders in general take value delayed.
A former teacher told me I was a student specimen, among which I had, they did just enough to pass and not be punished for it. Some of these, he added, giving the likes later becoming rigorous professional. In an interview with Bob Dylan asked him how come every disk that was pulled better and different. Answered, more or less, which continued to absorb other , as a sponge.
We must demand accuracy and run the five senses. In our specialty certainly is hard to be systematic but it would be nice to think that someday we could appropriate the anatomist certainty of knowing that under the skin is the and below the fascia, the muscle.
15 years ago my father pulling their hair out of a meeting with my tutor Salesian College because he said his son, although approved, not tended to excellence. I do not know how many times my father has repeated this conversation ... and I wonder, will we have learned the lesson?

0 comments:

Post a Comment