Saturday, January 23, 2010

Arm Warmers Stockings

Pathophysiology there is also a martial rhythm

The truth is that I never imagined that someday I would return to interest the physiology and histology. Although well designed, can not be otherwise. When studying a tendinopathy or entrapment neuropathy, if you want to do well, you have to jump between disciplines and, without missing, understand the pathophysiology. What's going on.

In this sense I have done with one of the revisions that pulls up to date regularly. It's about epicondylitis. One issue that I have heard some colleagues is very poorly studied . Here is the link . I hope you have the luck to be signed!
Note: the photo is a histological image of a tendon in hematoxylin eosin staining caught this blog http://histologialocomotorporjmunoz.blogspot.com/ The penalty that has some standing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment